Contacts » How To Enroll?

How To Enroll?

Abraxas Continuation High School Enrollment

Students who wish to enroll in Abraxas must first enroll in their School of Residence. Use the Address Lookup to determine your student's school of Residence. New Student Enrollment is for those students who are new to Poway Unified School District or have moved and are now returning to PUSD​.

We are happy to welcome you to Abraxas!

New Student Enrollment for Poway Unified School District is an on-line process. After determining your school of residence, start the process at your student's school of residence. Please see one of the following for PUSD Enrollment at our high schools:
Once you start the process at one of these schools you will be contact by enrollment staff specific to that school. 
If you have questions or need help email us at [email protected]


Registrar Office Hours
Mon - Fri, 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Rebecca London (Registrar)
[email protected]
Ph:  (858) 748-5900 Ext: 2202
Fax: (858) 679-1739